• The Chainlink price has seen strong gains in the past 30 days, up by 43% since the start of the year.
• Analysts are now predicting that LINK will carry through to $10 in the coming weeks, driven by rising usage and partnerships such as SWIFT.
• Supporters expect a huge rally for LINK in the more distant future, suggested by technical indicators such as a golden cross and rising relative strength index.
Chainlink Price Performance
The Chainlink (LINK) price has risen by 0.5% in the past 24 hours, falling to $8 as the cryptocurrency market declines 1.5%. However, it is still up 12.5% in the past week and 20% in the last 30 days, with an overall increase of 43% since January 2021.
Some analysts have predicted that LINK could reach $10 within weeks due to its increasing usage and partnerships like SWIFT. Its current chart also suggests that it may be about to rally soon, with technical indicators such as a ‘golden cross’ and a rising relative strength index indicating growing buying pressure on LINK.
Supporters expect a massive rally for LINK due to its partnership with SWIFT connecting it to over ten thousand banks worldwide and other factors such as its positive chart indicators including a ‘golden cross’, rising RSI levels etc.
Whether or not LINK reaches $10 soon is uncertain but many analysts agree that there is potential for major gains if its current momentum is sustained over time. With new partnerships being forged every day and positive chart indicators suggesting further growth, it looks likely that Chainlink could see large increases from here on out.
• The Chainlink (LINK) price has increased significantly over recent months and currently trades at $8 per token
• Analysts predict that LINK could reach $10 within weeks due to increasing usage and partnerships like SWIFT • Supporters believe there is potential for much larger gains if current momentum is maintained • Positive chart indicators suggest further growth for Chainlink’s price